Hi my name is Maureen McLain.
I hope to have the honor of spending time with you.
Office is open Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
Early evening appointments are offered
If you or a loved one are suffering from feelings of helplessness, anxiety, anger, worthlessness, chronic irritation and frustration, or trauma of any sort, I will partner with you to heal the wounds that are causing these damaging feelings.
Offering counseling that is results oriented and compassionate, I will;
- Engage with individuals over 10 years of age, and families.
- Use a gentle form of EMDR to help anyone suffering from personal trauma, depression, or anxiety.
- Address preteen, teenager and family issues.
- Guide individuals who may feel socially awkward, shy or introverted to feel more secure, empowered, and confident.
- Welcome working with LGBTQ individuals and am a proud mother of a gay son.
- Support and enhance those engaged in substance abuse recovery.
- Coach any individual to set future life goals, personal and professional.
I hold no judgement on where you have been, what you have experienced, or where you 'should' be in life. I offer to team with you to identify life obstacles, determine what you would like to change, help define methods to achieve the change, and cheer you when the change happens. See Therapy With Maureen for a more complete description of the therapy process.
30-minute FREE exploratory session.